Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bring Back Your Mama Mojo With This Technique *VIDEO*

OMG, I have slept through the night AND woke up without having to be for someone else! It's just ME, this morning. How glorious! The littles have spent the night with my parents, so Nate and I could have a date night. It was a lovely evening with my love, but I have to admit it does not compare to this fabulous morning of sleepfulness and inspiration.

It got me thinking about all those little pockets of Alone that I create for myself while also being available for my babies. It immediately brought me to the space of meditation. Do you meditate? I have to say without it, I am a disaster.

I remember several years ago, when I first sat down to meditate, it was awful. My mind buzzed and huffed and puffed and resisted every minute of it. As I continued to practice, it truly became a  special sanctuary of me. It's like slipping into a steamy warm and private bath (another favorite Alone time ritual).  The best thing about it is as you become more familiar with the space that is both expansive and specific , you can call upon it throughout your day.

In this video I share an easy way to get started with a meditation practice. It's a simple technique of following the breath and staying within the body. Again, as you become more comfortable with it, you will enjoy finding moments throughout your day for a mini session.






No comments:

Post a Comment